Janaza prayer is Farz kafayah. If one prays the salah than all are free of the responsibility. in other hand all who feceived the news but didn’t come to payer are sinners. know step by step with janaza prayer dua
There are two mandatory parts of this Salah:
- Saying Allahu Akbar four times.
- Qayam which was three Sunnat Mukeda: Sana, Durood Shareef, and Duaa for the deceased
How to pray janaza prayer
People should make the niyyat at first,
“I make the niyyat for the prayer of this janaza for Allah with four Takbir, duaa for this deceased, behind this imam standing in kibla.”
Now the Imam and muqtadee should raise their hands to their ears and fold their hands underneath the navel as usual whilst saying Allahu Akbar them read Sana it is farst Takbir.
“Glory be to you O Allah, and praise be to you, and blessed is your name and high is your treatness and high is your praide, and there is no Cod besides you.”
After Sana, Read any Durud Sharif. You can read Durude Ibrahim
“O Allah! shower Your mercy upon Muhammad (s) and the followers of Muhammad (s) as You showered Your mercy upon Ibrahim(a) and the followers of Ibrahim(a). Behold. Your are Praiseworthy, Glorious.
O Allah! shower Your blessing upon Muhammad (s) and the followers of Muhammad (s) as You showered Your blessing upon Ibrahim(a) and the followers of Ibrahim(a). Behold. Your are Praiseworthy, Glorious.”
Now read the Janaza Dua. If mayit (death body) is adult read the 1 dua. If mayit is boy read dua 2. If mayit is girl read 3 dua.
1 janaza prayer dua for adult male and female
“O Allah, forgive those who are alive among us and those; who are dead; those who present and those who are absent; those who are young and those who are old; those who are males and those who are females.
O Allah whom you keep alive from us; keep him alive upon Islam and whom you caused to die, let him die upon Imaan.”
2 dua for boy
“O Allah; make him our pioneer, a source for reward and treasure and make him a Pleader for us and make her one whose plea has been accepted.”
3 dua for girl
“O Allah; make her our pioneer, a source for reward and treasure and make her a Pleader for us and make her one whose plea has been accepted.”
After Saying fourth takbir, Finish the salah saying Assalamu alaikum wa rahmatullalh.
Some important Ahkam of Janaza
- Somebody pray with wearing shoes and many people pray standing on the shoes. If one prays wearing the shoes, it is necessary that the shoes and the earth underneath be pure and if one stands on the shoes then it is must necessary that the shoes be pure.
- It is necessary for the body of the deceased to be present; the janzah of the absent is not permissible
- It is mustahab that the Imam stand in front of the chest of the deceased.
- It is better to make three katar (rows) as it is narrated in the Hadith that, “Whosevers’ janaza prayer was read by three katar, they will be forgiven.”
- If there are seven people, then 1 should become Imam, 3 people should stand in the first katar, 2 in the second saf, and one in the last saf (Guniyah)
- In Janza, the last katar is the best out of all the katar [Durre Mukhtar]
- Masbooq( who join in late), one who missed some takbeer, should say the rest of his takbeer after the Imam says salaam, and he should say only the takbeer.
- anyone can join the janza even after the fourth takbir until the Imam has not done salaam. After the salaam of the Imam, he should say Allahu Akbar thriceand say salaam.
- The duaa for a boy or girl will be read for whoever died in a condition of madness in which they were born in or madness which occurred before puberty and lasted until death.